Small Farms Initiative ’22
We have immense gratitude for the outpouring of support we received around last year’s Small Farms Initiative program. We are very excited to be able to offer this opportunity again at our upcoming Harvest Ball. This year we want to improve upon the experience for the farms who are selected and continue to provide other opportunities to the ones who are not chosen. For this year’s Small Farms Initiative, We are offering (10) TEN farms their own dedicated 10×10 booth space with 6 Sku’s. These 10 farms will represent counties from across the state. Two (2) farms will be chosen from Humboldt, Mendocino and One (1) farm will be chosen from Trinity, Nevada, Sonoma, Lake, Calaveras, and Santa Cruz. The 10 farms selected will have the choice to invite an additional farm to share their booth (potentially giving 20 farms a complimentary vending space). We are also going to offer an additional 8 farms an opportunity for a steeply discounted booth ($2,000). These discounted booths can be shared among multiple farms but will still be limited to 6 SKUs. Lastly, we are going to award 10 complimentary entries into our upcoming competition to applicants who were not selected to receive a booth space.
What we are offering in the Small Farms Initiative this year:
• We are awarding 10 Booth’s (+ A cannabis retail sales package) lottery style to 10 farms who apply
• These 10 farms will represent counties from across the state. Two (2) farms will be chosen from Humboldt, Mendocino and One (1) farm will be chosen from Trinity, Nevada, Sonoma, Lake, Calaveras, and Santa Cruz.
• Each booth can have up to 6 SKUs
• Each awarded farm will have the option to invite (1) additional farm to join their booth. In the spirit of community we are allowing the awarded farms to gift this opportunity to someone they feel is deserving.
• 8 Additional Farms will be selected for an opportunity to purchase a heavily discounted booth. These will be given out lottery style no matter the county you are in. On the application there will be an option to join this lottery for discounted booths.
• All These farms will have the option to invite additional farms to join their booth but are still limited to the 6 Sku’s.
• All 18 of the above booths will come with 6 working passes per booth.
• The Small Farms Initiative Program Area will be heavily marketed and have its own indicator on our mobile app.
• Of the farms who are not chosen, 10 additional farms will receive a free entry into The Competition.
How to participate in the Small Farms Initiative:
1. Fill out an application available on our website Monday October 10th- Friday October 21st at 5:00 pm (PST)
2. Applicants MUST be able to meet ALL of the following Criteria no later than November 11th , 2022 to be eligible for this Initiative.
• State Authorization to engage in Commercial Cannabis Activity
• Outdoor or Mixed Light Cultivation of 10,000 Sq. Ft. or less
• Practice sustainable farming (OR) Participate in a third-party certification program
• Packaged CR Product Compliantly labeled with COA
• Product COA must be good through Jan 15, 2023
• Cultivation tax already paid through distro
• Minimum of 125 products available for sale
• Maximum of 250 products available for sale
• If interested in the discounted booth opportunity then you will just have to select a box on this application.
• If selecting interest in the discounted booth opportunity, must have payment available upon selection.
3. Winners will be chosen and notified on Friday October 28th, 2022.