– Emerald Cup Harvest Ball Craft Cannabis Marketplace to feature California’s finest farms, brands, and counterculture curiosities.
– The Emerald Cup Harvest Ball announces a stellar cast of panel speakers taking entheogen education to new heights
– Weekend and Single Day Passes are on sale now at www.theemeraldcup.com
– The application window for the 19th Annual Emerald Cup Competition is live now HERE
If you are looking for the world’s most highly sought-after seeds and clones from the names you know and trust, to freshly cured harvests direct from the farms that do things the right way, there truly is something for every cannabis connoisseur in the must-see Emerald Cup Craft Cannabis Marketplace at Harvest Ball 2022. Every aspect of cannabis culture and its emerging industry starts with a seed thanks to the dedicated, old school cannabis breeders who continue to push the boundaries of aromas, flavors, and overall effects delivered by today’s top-shelf cultivars. We’re also excited to feature artisan-level extracts you can’t get just anywhere, to the innovative new products that keep our culture evolving to new heights.
The Emerald Cup has long been known as a destination for those seeking to acquire the prized genetics that could take their grow to the next level, and Harvest Ball 2022 carries on that strong tradition with Emerald Cup Craft Cannabis Marketplace partners like Humboldt Seed Company, Compound Genetics, Phinest Cannabis, Purple City Genetics, Xotic Flavorz, Cookies, Puffco, Papa & Barkley, Symbiotic Genetics, CannaCraft, Kayla, WAAVE, Biobizz WorldWide Organics, Mercy Wellness, Kalibloom, CBX/HIGHATUS, Leaf Magazines, Ispire, West Coast Cure, and more to come!
If you have attended an Emerald Cup festival in the past, you know how popular those breeders’ booths are all weekend long. Harvest Ball VIP passes are on sale now and come with a long list of worthy perks, including guaranteed entry to the event a full hour before the General Admission crowd– avoid long lines to secure the genetics you desire.
A Speaker Panel of the Emerald Cup Harvest Ball 2021
EMERALD CUP SESSIONS PANEL SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED
From small farms to psychedelics, from successful strain selection, social equity and conversations with the DCC, the Emerald Cup Sessions educational panels for Harvest Ball 2022 feature a list of timely topics discussed in depth by a who’s who of thought leaders from across the entheogen space, all informing the audience with a hybrid blend of high-level insights only found at the Emerald Cup.
An afterthought at many events, the discussion panels held at the Harvest Ball each year draw packed audiences eager to soak up the knowledge being shared by an incredibly diverse range of panelists, each bringing their own unique experiences into the conversation.Education is at the root of cannabis culture and the propagation of this once secretive knowledge is more important now than ever before as countless new consumers enter the market and as new research unlocks the many benefits of plant medicines and the communities that they support.
Emerald Cup is excited to announce the full Harvest Ball 2022 Emerald Cup Sessions speakers lineup. Check out the full list of speakers HERE.
Emerald Cup Harvest Ball
Sonoma County Fairground, Santa Rosa, California
Saturday December 10, 2022 & Sunday December 11, 2022
The Emerald Cup Harvest Ball will have the same welcoming, grassroots vibe from past Emerald Cup Awards events including:
– The fresh harvest of the 2022 growing season with a focus on new genetics that will fuel 2023 recreational market
– Consumer marketplace featuring a broad spectrum of the newest and best of the from leading farms and growers
– Special activation promoting the launch of the 19th Annual Competition, and paying tribute to the previous years Award winners
– Harvest Ball concert stages hosting electrifying headline performers and exciting new talent for discovery and tastemaking
– Organic Food Trucks, Infused Bars, and Cannabis consumption areas
– Emerald Cup Sessions – a long-standing speaker series that brings together world-class cannabis experts for educational and advocacy
– The Area 101 Lounge (A homage to where it all started for Tim Blake and friends in the early days of the Cup)
– Regenerative Agriculture Garden Activation – Regen for the next gen, let each one teach one!
Head to the Emerald Cup WEBSITE to check out the complete list of panelists.
THE 19TH ANNUAL EMERALD CUP COMPETITION IS NOW ACCEPTING ENTRY APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2023 SEASON – APPLY HERE TODAY!