Thank you for your interest in entering the 15th Annual Emerald Cup competition! 2018 has been a huge year of change in the California cannabis industry. The Emerald Cup staff has been working hand in hand with regulators and compliance experts to structure the most compliant and all inclusive competition in the country.
This year, the Emerald Cup is excited to include new categories for licensed products that reflect the changing cannabis industry and the latest methods of accessing the benefits that cannabis has to offer. We are also expanding the flower categories to incorporate the Personal Use grower, allowing an opportunity for everyone with a talent for growing top quality cannabis to participate.
As with every year, the Emerald Cup prides itself on being an organic cannabis competition and is beyond proud of the high quality products that are entered into our contest, proving again and again that California is home to the best cannabis and cannabis products in the world!
Contest Intake Dates:
October 15 – November 18, 2018
Entry FEE: $500
Included With Contestant Ticket:
● Weekend pass to The Emerald Cup 2018
● Merchandise voucher valued at $25
● Contestant laminate
Drop Off Locations:
To be coordinated upon application
2018 Award Categories:
Personal Use Cultivator
Best in Show Flower
Winner of licensed vs winner of personal use
Live Resin Carts
To enter to the photo contest, please send a single submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is FREE to enter!
PHOTO SUBMISSION GUIDELINES / INFO >
Photo Submission Guidelines:
The last day to submit is November 16th, and voting will open November 19th, 2018. Winners will be chosen on November 26th and their work will be displayed at The Cup! Please include the following: Name, Photo title. Optional – subject material (bud type, location, etc.) Photo specifications: 300dpi, Smallest printed dimension – 24″, Largest printed dimension – No more than 36″, What kind of content we are looking for: Plant, Product, Agriculture, The beauty of cannabis, Cannabis lifestyle.
Photo contest is free to enter. It does not include a weekend pass or merchandise voucher. You may pick up your Contestant Laminate at contest check in at the event.
Any currently licensed cannabis
business and personal use flower growers.
1. Flowers: 3 oz
2. Concentrates: 28 half grams
3. Infused: 28 samples (sample sizes or full sizes accepted)
Licensed Cannabis Contestant:
● Any licensed cannabis producer is able to arrange their entry submissions through their licensed distributor.
● Current lab tested inventory held with a licensed distributor can be submitted as a contest entry.
● There is no limit to the number of entries any one entity can have.
● A licensed distributor is able to schedule an appointment to drop off their licensed contestant’s entry at Healing Harvest Farms.
Appointments will be made through email@example.com.
All licensed producers entries dropped off by their distributor must be clearly
● Licensed producer/Contestant name
● Product name
● Printed copy of online entry form
● Proof of Contestant ticket payment