Arden Park Roots
Arden Park Roots was built in a garage… like a classic car that you wrench on til it’s perfect. They have been busy in that garage;
• In 2013 and 2014, they set all-time attendance records of over 7000 headlining one of Sacramento’s annual Concerts in the Park series.
• In 2014, they completed their first national tour and in late spring released their fourth album “BURNING THE MIDNIGHT OIL.” The album was released to rave media and fan reviews and continues to grow in popularity with sales through iTunes, CD Baby and Amazon.
• In 2013 they became the first and only local band to sell out tickets headlining for Sacramento’s largest downtown rock venue, the Ace of Spades (Capacity 1,000).
• In 2012, after receiving three Sacramento News and Review “SAMMIES” for “Best Reggae/Rock/Funk band they were inducted into the Sacramento Music Hall of Fame alongside legends Papa Roach, the Deftones, Cake and Tesla.
• In late 2011, they released their third full-length album “PIPE DREAMS.” The album released made huge waves as the herbal advocates mixed many styles to create a fresh new sound. It debuted at #2 on iTunes and remained in the top 100 for almost two years.
APR has established a commanding presence in the California music scene. Their sounds include surf, roots and rock. It ranges from classic to modern searing guitar solos that smooth out and give the ear what it needs; Sexy, crawling bass lines that warm the room; Beats that make you dance; Vocals that amplify to reach the ears, heart and soul. They have set sail and toured relentlessly over the past 7 years… from the west to the east, north to the south… playing over 150 shows a year and putting out 4 full-length albums. Their tours continue nationally and their fan base (Over 26,000 on FB) and venues keep getting larger.
“Our latest album, Burning the Midnight Oil is receiving reviews beyond what we thought possible… the people love it, we love it… we love them. We are truly humbled. Thank you all.” – APR